Business Model

MetaDerby will generate revenues via the following aspects:
Gaming Assets Sales
NFT Transactions
We will sell gaming assets including racehorses, land and materials in the in-game marketplace.
With the new assets, players will be able to perform better in games thus receive more token rewards. New assets will be primarily sold in DBY. 10% of the gaming assets sale revenues will be allocated to the team treasury, and part of the remaining of 90% allocated to users as token rewards.
In addition, MetaDerby will charge a 3.99% fee from each completed NFT transaction between players in the NFT marketplace. 1.99% of the transaction fee revenue will be allocated to the team treasury, and the rest 2% will be either allocated to users as token rewards or distributed to referrers for referral rebates.